essential skin rejuvenation
Utilising the world’s most advanced and latest methods.
We are able to enhance your results, ensure your safety and reduce downtime.
This minimally invasive treatment is our most effective treatment to improve skin texture, soften wrinkles and smoothen scars.
At The Skin Boutique, we use a device called the M-Derma for all of our Skin Needling treatments. It uses oscillating micro-needles to gently pierce the skin and stimulate the production of collagen and elastins.
As the micro-needles pierce the skin and reach the platelets in your blood, growth factors are released that rejuvenate your skin and restore a more youthful appearance. This regenerative procedure stimulates the body’s natural wound healing response without scarring.
Skin-Needling is one of the most effective and safest ways to improve many different skin conditions such as;
- Scarring (including acne scars)
- Loose skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven texture
- Dull complexion
THE ENVIRON WAY
At The Skin Boutique, we have partnered with leading pioneer, Dr. Des Fernandes from Environ Skincare to perform Skin Needling the Environ way. Dr Fernandes has found by using topical Vitamin A, C & E before and during treatment has improved recovery time and enhanced results.
The true result of your Skin Needling treatment will be apparent approximately 3 - 6 months post treatment as your skin regenerates and continues to produce new collagen and elastin. Most clients report an improvement in their skin texture and clarity within a 6 - 8 week period,
This improvement is compounded after each consecutive needling treatment.
6 sessions spaced 5-10 days apart
Apres CIT Infusion $99
For Best Results:
Take home Environ’s Skin Needling Essentials Kit
SKIN NEEDLING PACKAGE
Skin Needling $449
3 Skin Needling Session $999 (save $348)
6 Skin Needling Session $2,749 (save $1,453)
w/ Apres CIT Infusions, LED Facials & Environ Skin Needling Essentials Kit
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
The true result of your Skin Needling treatment will be apparent approximately 3 - 6 months post treatment as your skin regenerates and continues to produce new collagen and elastin. Most clients report an improvement in their skin texture and clarity within a 6 - 8 week period, this improvement is compounded after each consecutive needling treatment.
DOES IT HURT?
The micro-needles of the M-Derma can penetrate from 0.5mm to 2.0mm into the skin depending on the area being treated and your skin concerns. Bony areas on the forehead would use shallower penetration and scarring on the cheeks for example would use a longer needle.
A topical anaesthetic is used always applied to minimise any discomfort during treatment. Once applied, you shouldn’t feel much during your treatment other than a bit of pressure caused by your Specialist pushing the device down on your skin. In our experience, most clients are able to tolerate the treatment very well.The Environ LACM1 Peel also takes out a lot of the heat, redness and inflammation post treatment. An Alginate Mask may also be added on to the end of your treatment for additional healing and comfort.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
A minimum of 6 treatments is generally required to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of an area. Recent research has resulted in a recommendation that Skin Needling treatments should be performed at 5-10 day intervals to achieve the best possible results.
WHEN IS SKIN NEEDLING TREATMENT NOT SUITABLE?
- Skin Needling cannot be performed over skin cancer or active acne.
- The treatment should not be performed within 2 weeks of having anti-wrinkle injections or dermal fillers.
- During pregnancy.
Appropriate skin preparation is essential to achieve optimum results from your Skin Needling treatment. Clinical trials have proven that results are increased by 40% in skin that has been adequately prepared with a systematic combination of Vitamins A & C for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to commencing needling treatments.
POST TREATMENT CARE:
Following your skin needling treatment, your skin will experience a mild inflammatory reaction resulting in your skin feeling warm and appearing flushed in a similar way to moderate sunburn; this is normal and generally subsides within 24 to 48 hours.The Environ Skin Needling Essentials Kit has been designed to provide premium support during your course of medical needling treatments delivering a synergistic dose of Vitamins A, C, E, powerful antioxidants, peptides and growth factors to be used in conjunction with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT (home roller).
THE SKIN NEEDLING KIT INCLUDES:
- B’Active Sebuwash - a mild, low foaming cleanser containing antiseptic tea tree oil to gentlycleanse skin whilst maintaining the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- AVST Moisturiser – contains an essential combination of vitamins A, C and antioxidants to prepare skin for Environ Medical Skin Needling.
- Intensive Avance DFP 312 – incorporates three powerful anti-ageing peptides proven to support various processes in the skin which assist in smoothening wrinkles and making the skin appear plumper, smoother and more radiant.
- A, C & E Oil – contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C and E that will help to nourish and condition dry skin.
- Intensive Super Moisturiser+ – a luxurious cream containing a special blend of scientifically researched ingredients which have been proven to enhance natural moisturising factors, as well as protect and retain skin’s moisturize levels.
- Cosmetic Roll-CIT 0.1mm – a hand held needling device to assist in increasing the effects of topically applied Environ products.
- Instrument Cleaning Solution – formulated to thoroughly cleanse the Cosmetic Roll-CIT without damaging any of the materials.